Any parent of a young child knows that the secret to a great vacation is managing your kid’s time wisely. As an adult, you will certainly want to engage in some of the attractions that are geared to a more mature crowd — events such as the Breckenridge Oktoberfest or Wine Classic — but the first order of business for any itinerary is to plan where your children are going to be during that time.
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals was established to help parents in just this sort of predicament. In a place as diverse as Summit County, there are plenty of ways to keep kids engaged during the summer and winter months, no matter if you’re staying in Frisco, Boulder, or anywhere else, and it is our job to help you know what resources are available to you.
Below are a few of the best services we recommend to help you not only watch after your kids while you are having an adults’ night out, but they will keep them entertained as well.
Breck Childcare Services
This list of daycares includes:
Peak 8 Child Care
- Open 7 days a week: 8:30AM – 4:00PM
- Located at the Peak 8 base area behind the top gondola terminal.
Beaver Run Child Care
- Open 5 days a week: Thursday – Monday, 8:30AM – 4:00PM
- Located next to the Beaver Run Resort and the Beaver Run SuperChair.
Breck Child Care Daily Pricing
- $215 Off Peak Advance
- $225 Off Peak Walk Up
- $225 Peak Advance Reservation
- $235 Peak Walk Up
Another child care option, Resort Sitters is one of the most trusted babysitting services in the midWest. With locations all over Utah, Idaho, and Colorado, you can experience some serious Colorado skiing, secure in the knowledge that your children are in capable hands. Resort Sitters benefits include:
- A team of adult babysitters, 21 and older, each having passed a background check.
- Every employee is CPR-certified.
- Babysitters work with the parents to create a fun itinerary for each child.
- Team members come to you, babysitting at your home or, with the parents’ permission, off-site.
- Parents can schedule babysitters to care for their children for a few hours, all day, all night, and even overnight.
Finally, another well-regarded daycare service, Mountain Sitters has been in operation since 1998. Servicing all throughout Vail Valley and Summit County, including Frisco and Breckenridge, Mountain Sitters has the kind of experience you want watching your kids. Benefits include:
- Colorado state certification
- CPR-certified sitters, all 21+ years old
- Available 7 days a week.
- Babysitters will call on your home.
It is hard to enjoy the best Colorado skiing that the Centennial State has to offer if you are unsure how your children are getting along. The businesses mentioned above each have an impeccable track record and have treated our Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals customers right.