The below properties are available for monthly rentals from May 1st, 2018 until November 30th, 2018. The rentals are NOT available for one year lease or over the ski season.
Please, contact us for the monthly rates via contact form on the website or give us a call.
See below more information on the rentals.
- 400 square foot studio with a king bed and queen sleeper sofa
- 2 maximum occupancy
- Full kitchen (full fridge, dishwasher, oven/stove, cookware, silverware), all kitchen appliances have been upgraded to silver steel
- Flat screen TV with cable television and DVD player
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, are NOT provided
- Base of Peak 9 on Park Avenue
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool and four outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise facilities
- Sauna, steam room and locker rooms with showers and towels
- Free wireless internet
- Shared washers/dryers (coin operated on each floor of building)
NO PARKING AVAILABLE - Do not ask.
- There is no smoking (includes marijuana) of any kind permitted inside of the home or on the property premises.
- No animals are allowed in the unit
- No drugs, no underage drinking
- Security deposit equal to one months rent and last month rent is due upon signing of the lease
- Monthly rent payment is due on first day of stay or first day of monthly rental period
- Cleaning fee is $150 and is due upon signing of the lease
- Stays of 3 months or longer will also incur the cost to clean the carpet professionally, deducted from the security deposit at the end of the stay $100.
- Charges will occur automatically on the first day of each monthly rental period (30 days).
- All payments must be made on a credit card or via ACH - no cash or checks accepted.
- Monthly rental rate includes all utilities and resort amenity access
- Subject to background check. $30 non-refundable fee required for screening.