Ski-in/Ski-out - Incredible Top Floor Views from this Studio Unit
**Flexible cancellation policies (cancel up to 48 hours prior to check in)**
**Professionally cleaned and disinfected with EPA-registered products.**
This updated studio unit with new appliances and fireplace is a ski-in/ski-out unit near the Peak 9 Base Area and is bordered by Maggie Pond. The Village at Breckenridge is also conveniently located less than one block from the premiere shopping, dining, and drinking that Downtown Breckenridge has to offer. Guests who are looking to stay right inside the heart of all year-round activity should certainly stay in this condo! You can ski in the morning and take a lunch break in your condo!
This spacious condominium suite is perfect for year-round fun. In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, easy ski school access, snowboarding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and more! In the summer, guests are able to go swimming, biking, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, white water rafting, and much more!
Inside, guests have plenty of room to relax in the spacious living area in front of the unit’s flat screen TV. The views from the living area are impossible to beat! Look outside to see the slopes on Peak 9, catch a glimpse of Quicksilver Chairlift, and people watch from the privacy of the unit. The full kitchen provides a perfect wet bar area and is equipped with all major cooking appliances and utensils. The large bathroom features a spacious sink vanity, shower/tub combination, and one commode!
In terms of location, it is nearly impossible to beat the Village at Breckenridge! The resort is known for its prime location and for being a true ski-in / ski-out property. Resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, exercise room, cable TV, and free wireless internet.
Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- $15/nt during summer (June-September), and $10/nt in May and October
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Additional Rental Information
* 12.275% Tax is applicable to all reservations
* One Time Cleaning Fee $115
* Property Protection Fee $20 (no security deposit)
* Linens, towels, and toiletries are provided as a one-time setup upon check-in.
* Daily maid service, towel/linen exchanges, or toiletry resupply are not provided without additional fees.
* No Pets * No Smoking
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Walk to Quicksilver lift
Walk to Main St
Village/Peak 9 Ski School
Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool
Four Outdoor Hot Tubs
Locker Rooms with Showers and Towels
Underground Heated Parking
Free Wireless Internet (in the condo and throughout the resort)
Shared Washers/Dryers (coin operated)
Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on Premises
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|