Are you protected? Travel Insurance offers you the peace of mind needed when planning your vacation. Protect your investment by purchasing Travel Insurance for only 7% of your reservation total.
Have any of the following ever happened to you (whether or not during travel)?
- Lost Job (you've had for a year or more)
- Family member becomes ill
- Unplanned surgery
- Airline loses your luggage
- Inclement weather
- Had a fender bender
- Become ill or get injured while on vacation
- Need concierge services
Travel Insurance will protect and help you in all of these instances!
* Your insurance benefits, including any exclusions, conditions and limitations, are described in full in the master policy issued to Royal Adventure Travel Group, a copy of which will be emailed or mailed to you upon purchase. View Sample Description of Coverage.
All benefits and coverages listed on this page are in effect as of 10.7.15.
For a the most up to date information, please see the Royal Adventure Travel Website.
Trip Cancellation Coverage
You may recover loss of pre-paid, non-refundable, and unused payments when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for one of the following reasons:
- Sickness, injury or death to You, a Traveling Companion, Family Member, Business Partner or Traveling Companion’s Family Member
- Destination is under a mandatory evacuation or is being made inaccessible or Uninhabitable by a Natural Disaster or Hurricane
- A terrorist incident
- Jury duty
- Primary Residence being made Uninhabitable by Natural Disaster (or) vandalism or burglary of Primary Residence within 10 days of Scheduled Departure Date
- You or a Traveling Companion being directly involved in a traffic accident substantiated by a police report, while en route to departure
- The Insured, Traveling Companion, Family Member or Traveling Companion’s Family Member, who are military personnel, and are called to emergency duty for a Natural Disaster
- Strike that causes complete cessation of services for at least 48 consecutive hours
- Inclement Weather causing delay or cancellation of travel
- Sickness, accidental Injury or death of the Insured’s child caregiver which results in medically imposed restrictions preventing the covered trip
- The Insured or Traveling Companion has an employer-initiated transfer of employment of 250 miles or more within the same organization
- The Insured or a Traveling Companion has their school year extended
- Job termination
- Theft of passports or visas specifically required for the Insured or Traveling Companion’s Covered Trip
ExclusionsYour evidence of coverage describes coverage exclusions which may apply. Please read carefully.
Pre-existing Condition Exclusion: Means any Injury, Sickness or Condition (including any condition from which death ensues) of the Insured, or Traveling Companion, or Your and/or Traveling Companion’s Family Member or Your Business Partner for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received by a Legally Qualified Physician within the (sixty) 60-day period ending on the Effective Date. Sicknesses or conditions are not considered pre-existing if the Sickness or Condition for which prescribed drugs or medicine is taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription.
Pre-existing Condition Exclusion Waiver: The Insurer will waive the Pre-Existing Conditions Exclusion if the following Conditions are met:
- Full payment for the trip cancellation program is received by an authorized agent with or before the final payment for your Covered Trip; and
- The insured and all traveling companions are medically able to travel when the trip cancellation program is paid in full.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES (provided by On-Call International)Worldwide Emergency Assistance: A 24-hour emergency telephone assistance service is available for Your benefit so that, in the event of an emergency while on the Covered Trip, English speaking help and advice may be furnished to You.
Part I – Traveler’s Assistance: On-Call International’s multilingual staff can assist you in solving a variety of unexpected complications during the Covered Trip such as lost tickets or belongings. If necessary, On-Call International may also help locate legal counsel. Pre-Trip information such as cultural, visa requirements and exchange rates can also be provided.
Part II – Medical Assistance: If a medical emergency arises during travel, On-Call International may help You find local medical care. Physicians and hospitals worldwide can contact On-Call International to confirm coverage and, if required, help You arrange immediate settlement of medical expenses resulting from an Injury during the Covered Trip. On-Call International will coordinate emergency medical situations, with Your home physician and arrange Emergency Evacuation services.
Part III – Emergency Cash Transfer: On-Call International can help arrange a fund transfer through your credit cards, family, friends, employer or similar source if you need cash while on the Covered Trip.
*Complete details of coverage, terms, limitations and exclusions that affect benefits payable are summarized in the Description of Coverage. Read Your Description of Coverage carefully and note any state, provincial or other jurisdictional exceptions that may apply. This information presented herein is not intended to be an offer to solicit or sell a PAC7 partner program in any jurisdiction where PAC7 or its program partners or Underwriters are not authorized or where such action would be unlawful.
Important Phone NumbersWhile on your trip: 24/7 Emergency Travel Assistance Call:
- U.S./Canada: 1 (888) 933-1115
- Outside U.S./Canada: 001 (888) 933-1115
For Claims questions: 1 (888) 933-1113 (Monday-Friday, non-Bank holidays)
For Policy & Coverage questions: 1 (888) 933-1113 (Monday-Friday, non-Bank holidays)
Travel Care 101
The historic town of Breckenridge is perfectly nestled at the base of Colorado’s Magnificent Tenmile Range. Although the town is one of the most well-known mountain areas in all of North America, Breckenridge’s unique location and environment make it an exotic summer ski resort destination. The lowest point in town rests at 9,600 feet and visitors may easily find themselves well above 12,000 feet while exploring the area’s attractions. With a high-alpine climate, city-limit areas that extend above tree line, and endless options for points of adventure, a trip to Breckenridge requires careful planning and proper preparation.
Have you had the opportunity to consider what may happen if the area is issued a mandatory fire evacuation? Or what about what will happen if one of Colorado’s infamous thunderstorms unexpectedly rolls in and causes flight cancelations and possible road closures? Then, of course, there are the worst-case scenarios that we never want or plan for. What actions would need to be taken if you, a traveling companion, or family member falls ill and prevents further travel? Even if you or a companion cannot seem to fully adjust to the high altitude, immediate medical attention is necessary. Our team here at Ski Colorado wants to take care of these hard details for you.
The travel care plan that Rental Guardian offers can protect you from unexpected costs or incidents incurred either before or during your trip. If any of the previously mentioned misfortunes do happen to you, we want to make sure that you are covered. Now, you may ask, “Why travel care?” In our day-to-day lives we always want protect our investments and a vacation to the gorgeous town of Breckenridge is, undoubtedly, a “big-ticket” purchase. Plus, when you are on a vacation with a lot of moving parts, protecting your investment is certainly useful; when one part does not run according to plan, Rental Guardian’s policy can help you to quickly recover.