Terms and Conditions
Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 10:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out can be coordinated for an additional fee.
- All properties are non-smoking and pets are only allowed in certain properties with prior approval. If an unauthorized pet is found on the property or evidence has been found of such, a $500 charge will be made to the credit card on file
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
- 3-4 Night Minimum
- 4 Night Minimum on all properties during Thanksgiving (11/23 – 11/26), discounts may be applied to a 7 night stay during Thanksgiving week.
- Discounts & Specials may be redeemed on stays of 7 nights or more. Not valid during Holiday Season.
- Only one special may be applied per reservation.
DURING HOLIDAY SEASON
- 5 Night Minimum on all Properties
- During the Christmas Holiday Season check in days must be before or after December 25th. (Discounts & Specials may not be redeemed during Holiday Season).
- All properties are non-smoking.
- At the time of reservation $250 is due. The balance payment is due 60 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 30 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment date.
- All rates are plus 5.775% tax or 11.675% tax for ski-in/ski-out Breckenridge condos.
- There is a one time cleaning fee.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- A Property Protection and Fee is added to all reservation in lieu of a security deposit. The Property Protection Fee is a damage waiver that will cover up to $1,500 for accidental or inadvertent damages. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The Processing Fee covers our administrative costs. If you make a change to your reservation there will be an additional processing fee ($25), which will be charged at the time of the change. No changes can be made within 60 days of your arrival.
Travel Insurance is available at 7% of your total and offered through Rental Guardian. Travel Insurance must be purchased by the time your full payment is received OR 30 days prior to your arrival, whichever comes first. SKI COLORADO recommends guests purchase trip insurance if concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of trip. Your premium will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the reservation.
- A $250 cancellation fee is Non-Refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will result in loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
SKI COLORADO Vacation Rentals does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to inclement weather or for road closures. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to weather, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance at the time of booking (or at least 30 days prior to arrival; trip insurance may not be purchased after this time). Trip Insurance is 7% of your reservation total, and offers a comprehensive cancellation and interruptions policy which can protect you not only in event of weather related storms, but sudden emergencies as well. The peak season for blizzard type weather is December-April, and SKI COLORADO Vacation Rentals strongly encourages all guests to purchase trip insurance, especially during these months.
- Private Hot Tubs are available with many of our homes. All hot tubs are kept around 103 degrees. Hot Tubs MUST NOT be turned off at any time otherwise permanent damage may result to the spa.
- Hot Tubs have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. SKI COLORADO Vacation Rentals, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning hot tub. Please inform us as soon as possible if your hot tub is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. SKI COLORADO Vacation Rentals will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.